Friday, October 14, 2011

Amber Heard Hairstyles

    This is Amber Heard – known as Amber (Never) Heard (Of Her) to her close friends – and she has just come out of the closet. We hate labelling – detest it – but she is what is known in the trade as a ‘Lipstick Lesbian’. Amber Heard made the announcement at a GLAAD 25th Anniversary event on Saturday – a time when most ordinary people are filling their hip flasks – which she attended with her girlfriend Tasya van Ree. Here’s the quote bit: Quote Bit
    ‘I think GLAAD is one of the many reasons that I, as a 24-year-old, can come out. I think that organisations like GLAAD make that possible because if it weren’t for opinions being changed, people being influenced, people being engaged to the right thing, then there would be no prerogative for anyone to come out.
    ‘I can’t be part of the problem. I hate the idea of a label as much as anyone else but I’m with who I’m with, I love who I love and I’m if not a better actress than I was yesterday (doesn’t quite make sense so we’ll put a ‘sic’ there) and my personal life should have no effect on that.
    ‘I personally think that if you deny something or if you hide something you’re inadvertently admitting it’s wrong. I don’t feel like I’m wrong. I don’t feel like millions of people are wrong because they love who they love or they were born how they were born.’
    And so say all of us, dum-di-dum. *points at (insert name to avoid getting sued; but suffice it to say, half the major AAA-list actors in big gay Hollywood); wiggles finger*
    /div>








Source URL: http://haairstylees2011.blogspot.com/2011/10/amber-heard.html
Visit Hair Styles 2011 for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List